(1) As I'm
not a bird, I can't fly.
(2) As I can't have a ticket, I
can't enter the stadium.
(3) I didn't have a computer, so I
couldn't send you e-mail.
(4) He didn't get up early, so he
was late for school.
(5) I have a lot of things to do, so I
wouldn't play with
/ had / her / if / we / yesterday / only /
for / he / recovered / it / advise / your / if / had / have / been /
in / he / as /
had / English / if / speaks / lived / he /
you / it / up / time / got /
(5) 彼女はいわばHello Schoolの生徒です。
a / is / student / as
/ were / she / Hello School / it
(1) A true friend would
If / he / true / you / help / were / a / would / he
/ friend / he
(2) With a little money, I could have bought
If / had / bought / the / had / a / watch / have /
I / little / money / I / could
(3) This way might have
solved her problem.
If / might / she / it / taken / have /
this / her / way / problem / had / solved
(4) A excellent
student would understand this explanation.
If / would / this
/ student / were / a / underdtand / he / explanation / he /
(5) Given the encouragement, he could have done
If / could / he / encouragement / given / he / had
/ his / been / best / the / done /
(2) インターネットがなかったら、私たちの生活は味気ないものになるだろう。[ but ]